» Back to Table of Contents
- Amante DJ, Hogan TP, Pagoto SL, and English TM. A systematic review of electronic portal usage among patients with diabetes. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 2014 Nov 1; 16(11):784-93.
- Bohnert KM, Perron BE, Ashrafioun L, et al. Positive posttraumatic stress disorder screens among first-time medical cannabis patients: prevalence and association with other substance use. Addictive Behaviors. 2014 Oct 1; 39(10):1414-7.
- Bonar EE, Ashrafioun L, and Ilgen MA. Synthetic cannabinoid use among patients in residential substance use disorder treatment: prevalence, motives, and correlates. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2014 Oct 1; 143:268-71.
- Bradley SM, Spertus JA, Kennedy KF, et al. Patient selection for diagnostic coronary angiography and hospital-level percutaneous coronary intervention appropriateness: insights from the national cardiovascular data registry. JAMA Internal Medicine. 2014 Oct 1; 174(10):1630-9.
- Crowley MJ, Holleman R, Klamerus ML, et al. Factors associated with persistent poorly controlled diabetes mellitus: Clues to improving management in patients with resistant poor control. Chronic Illness. 2014 Dec 1; 10(4):291-302.
- Damschroder LJ, Lutes LD, Kirsh S, Kim HM, Gillon L, Holleman RG, Goodrich DE, Lowery JC, Richardson CR. Small-changes obesity treatment among veterans: 12-month outcomes. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2014 Nov 1; 47(5):541-53.
- Fihn SD, Blankenship JC, Alexander KP, et al. 2014 ACC/AHA/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Focused Update of the Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons. Circulation. 2014 Nov 4; 130(19):1749-67.
- Knapp H, Hagedorn H, and Anaya HD. A five-year self-sustainability analysis of nurse-administered HIV rapid testing in Veterans Affairs primary care. International Journal of STD & AIDS. 2014 Oct 1; 25(12):837-43.
- Midboe AM, Elwy AR, Durfee JM, et al. Building Strong Research Partnerships Between Public Health and Researchers: A VA Case Study. Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2014 Oct 30.
- Ohl ME, Richardson KK, Goto M, et al. HIV quality report cards: impact of case-mix adjustment and statistical methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2014 Oct 15; 59(8):1160-7.
- Schopfer DW, Takemoto S, Allsup K, et al. Cardiac rehabilitation use among veterans with ischemic heart disease. JAMA Internal Medicine. 2014 Oct 1; 174(10):1687-9.
- Vivo RP, Krim SR, Liang L, et al. Short- and long-term rehospitalization and mortality for heart failure in 4 racial/ethnic populations. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2014 Oct 16; 3(5):e001134.